DoDollars – the cryptocurrency of giving
Unless you’ve been living under a rock lately, chances are you’ve heard the term bitcoin being tossed around quite a bit. What you may not know is that bitcoin is a form of cryptocurrency.
Now you may ask, what is cryptocurrency?
Don’t worry, we’ve got your back.
cryptocurrency – cryp·to·cur·ren·cy (noun)
A digital currency in which encryption techniques are used to regulate the generation of units of currency and verify the transfer of funds, operating independently of a central bank.
Didn’t quite catch that? Essentially, cryptocurrency is meant to be a quicker, affordable and more reliable form of payment than money tied to individual countries. It provides an outlet of personal wealth that is beyond restriction.
Oh yeah, and it is 100% digital. The digital coins are stored in digital wallets and transferred online to other digital wallets. Sound a little familiar?
DoDollars is our proprietary philanthropic digital currency. Essentially, the “cryptocurrency of giving”.
No, DoDollars are not a form of cryptocurrency (we don’t do any of the crazy encryption stuff), but it is a digital currency that offers many of the same benefits with an aim to make the world a better place:
- Personal Giving Accounts – a free “digital wallet” for all of our users to store, transfer, gift and manage our DoDollars
- Completely Digital Currency – simply load up your digital wallet with money you’d like to give or gift
- Quick and easy “transactions” i.e. gifts with over 1.6 million charities to choose from
- Reliability – we are the most trusted brand in giving
- Digital transfers of funds to others – gift DoDollars to the important humans in your life for them to give to the causes that matter to them
Giving has never been easier with DoDollars, the common currency for giving. We help brands advocate, facilitate and celebrate individual giving and believe in More Givers, Giving More.
Want to start making a difference in your world? Purchase some DoDollars and open up your own Personal Giving Account Now.